Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

What's New...On My Bookshelf!





Recently I've gotten quite a few books in the mail and I thought I'd share with you guys what's new to my bookshelf!  If you've read any of these, please let me know in the comments below!  These are all books that I have ordered or have been purchased for me.  Let's get down to it...

So first off I finally received the last two in the Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo, Seige and Storm and Ruin and Rising.  I will say I have already read Shadow and Bone and I've heard mixed reviews from the final two books of the series so...we shall see.

Next, I received Clockwork Princess and City of Heavenly Fire both by Cassandra Clare.  It's been a long time coming guys...these books had to be mine and no...I haven't read them yet.

Also, I purchased The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey.  For those unaware, this is the second in The 5th Wave duology.  I have not seen the movie yet...was it any good?

I'm sensing a trend with how many sequels and series I received.  Another sequel I picked up was Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson.  This is Book 2 in the Remnant Chronicles.  I enjoyed the first book okay I suppose but I'm hoping to enjoy this second book that much more!

As for the stand alones, I bought:  The Miniaturist by Jesse Burton, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloane, All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz, Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover, and finally Dumplin' by Julie Murphy.



  

 

  





I can't wait to be able to read all of these amazing books.  At the moment they will be sitting on my TBR pile...except for Aristotle and Dante which I have currently already read and let me just say...it was actually VERY good.  I will definitely be posting a review of that!


Happy Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment