Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

September TBR Update!



Happy Fall!!

Okay so maybe it isn't fall yet...but at least we are in the right month!  

With fall comes a ton of new books that inevitably will get you directly into the reading spirit!  Some of the newest books are listed to the left of this post in the September Releases section, so make sure to go and check that out.



As for the TBR for this month...I've still been in my fantasy kick but I've gotten a few 1000 or so pagers that are really putting me at a stand still for the time being.  

That being said, I am going to attempt to read most, if not all, of the books on the TBR list for this month!

Without further ado, they are:







I've been working on this one for a while now and, though it is very good, it's a bit detail oriented and I think that's why its been a little bit of a challenge to finish. Characters are great and the world building is PHENOMENAL!  Brent Weeks' work, reminds me of Patrick Rothfuss, whom I absolutely love!  








Lola is the continuation from Anna and the French Kiss, and I have to tell you, I really enjoyed Anna's book and I can't wait to see what happens to Lola in her book.











Hollow City is the second novel in the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs.  I am actually very interested to see what happens with Jacob and his new found friends!











This is one I haven't seen very much on anyone's radar, but the premise seems pretty interesting.  This story spans a journey across country and is filled to the brim with postcards, doodles, memo notes, emails...all of which adds depth to a novel that I think will ultimately be one wild ride.









This book has been on my radar for quite some time!  Now that the movie has been out for a bit, I'd definitely like to read this before watching it.  The story seems very endearing and heartfelt and I know of many readers who have had to deal with too many of the feels because of it.  This is one I probably won't be able to put down till the very end...











This is also a novel that has been on my radar for a while!  In fact, I'm not sure why I haven't already picked it up and read it other than it just hasn't fit into my schedule just yet!  Regardless, I can't wait to read what seems to be a very mysterious and interesting tale of a boy and a bookstore filled with what seem to be some rather magical books.







That's it for this month's TBR update!  If you've read any of these novels, please let me know what you thought down in the comments below.  Also, if you have any recommendations for some rather spooky reads for the month of October, let me know!  

Happy Reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment