Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hello September!!

September is FINALLY here.  While Summer is fun and enjoyable, I've always been the one so in love with Fall.  The cooler temperatures, the emergence of sweaters, Pumpkin Spice!, and yes...the tons of books that manage to pour themselves into my TBR pile EVERY time!

This year is no different, with the beginning of Fall, comes an absolutely HUGE onslaught of books, some severely hyped, and some that seem to come in under the radar but are still absolutely amazing. 

 
        
                         

    

   


Above are just a few of the amazing titles coming out in September.  I can say that it is definitely a month for the fantasy lovers out there!  I can also say I've already dove into Serpent and Dove, Kingdom of Souls, and Frankly In Love and every title so far has been a 5 Star read for me!  

As the temperatures get cooler and the leaves start to fall, take a break from every day life and enjoy the smaller things.  Take a book and a coffee and go outside to enjoy the wonders of a new and exciting world!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment