Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

That's A Wrap! - March







Guys...I'm sorry to say, I don't have much to bring you for March.  The downside, I only read a total of 4 books this month.  The plus side, they were all wonderful!  I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this month!!  I've found my new favorite series in The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss.  The Name of the Wind gave me chills and gave me the feels in the best kinds of ways...but we'll get into that when I do a review!! :)

Regardless, in the month of March, here are the books that I read:








(And yes...that is Honey Senpai from the anime Ouran High School Host Club!)




 




And that's pretty much it guys!  I found the secrets of the universe with Aristotle and Dante, finished the first Percy Jackson series, became a time traveling Passenger aboard a pirate ship, and fell in love with The Name of the Wind.  

All in all it was a pretty good month!  If anyone has read any of these books, please let me know what you thought in the comments below!  Look out for my April TBR coming soon!

Happy Reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment