Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Book Haul - October TBR

Holy cow what a crazy ride September was!

There were a lot of different things going on and in the midst of everything...BOOKS!  Books, books and more books!  And I can't say I wasn't happy about that...

So, being that its the 1st of October, I figured I'd give you guys a little peek at the massive book explosion I had in September.  I'm super excited to get to each of these books and I'm sure reviews will be posted as soon as I make my way through these! :)







Not only did I decide to post a book haul because...it's massive to say the least...but I also wanted to go ahead and post out a TBR for the month of October.

Since October is such a spooky month (which I LOVE), I decided to pick out some rather spooktacular books!  On my TBR for this month are:

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Beautiful and the Damned by Jessica Verday
The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb
Doll Bones by Holly Black
the Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

And...

Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol

Through the Woods by Emily Carroll


Quite the extensive list but I am super excited for all the titles I've listed.  If you have any other "spooky" reads you'd like for me to try, please leave the titles in the comments below.  If you've read any of these, let me know what you think!

Be on the lookout for another Throwback Book Thursday coming to you SOON!

Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment