Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Happy August!


Where has the time gone! 

It seems as though just yesterday it was January and now we are almost hitting the midway point for August.  Yikes!  Soon enough the crisp cool air will be ushering in Fall, which if you’re like me, is one of my favorite times of the year!

I hope everyone has had a very enjoyable summer and, sad as it is, I hope all the kiddos have an amazing start to the school year!  Around here kids are already loading up their backpacks and heading off for a new adventure in learning!





This month seems a bit of a slow month for new releases, but we do have a few.  House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin Craig has already released on Tuesday August 6th and then immediately following is the release date for Blood Truth by JR Ward (one of my all-time FAVORITE authors), which has the release date of Tuesday August 13




As slow as this month seems to be with new releases, next month is a bit of a crazy one for both debut authors as well as more seasoned authors.  Recently I was lucky enough to receive a copy of Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin, which releases on September 2nd, 2019.  Guys I promise you, this is a book you will not want to miss.  Go ahead and pre-order, reserve your copy at the library, or be waiting in line when it comes out because I’m only a third of the way through the book and I can honestly say that this is a contender for best read of 2019! Look for a review coming soon!




Also look for more detailed reviews coming soon!  It’s been a great year of reading so far!  Thanks for all who were patient as I figured some things out and have now got back into the swing of this blogging thing!  I promise there will be bigger and better from here!

As always, enjoy your weekend and HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment