Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!



HAPPY NEW YEAR'S...

...and welcome to another exciting and wonderful year filled with lots of great books!!!


Wow guys!  I can't believe it's already 2016!  What a crazy ride 2015 was and I am so excited for a new year!  Just think, you get to start out on a brand new journey and a clean slate that you can look forward to filling with the year to come!

That being said, we also have a TON of new books coming out this year that I am super excited to get my hands on.  This year is filled with all sorts of romance, young adult, fantasy, middle grade...it's just way too much to mention!  I will be updating the monthly releases section on my blog to hopefully encompass everything that will be coming out and on what dates.  

To add to that, I am also working on Throwback Book Thursdays again, as well as a What's New on My Bookshelf and current TBR Updates!

Speaking of TBR, I have a few books that I would like to read in the month of January:


>  The Diviners by Libba Bray

>  Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
(Almost finished with this one...guys it's AMAZING!)

>  Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs

>  The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan



I am definitely leaving some space within this month as I know I'm going to have lots of books to add to my TBR and possibly to the list of books to be read this month!  Also, if you have any suggestions for books to be read, please leave a comment below!

Thanks guys and get ready for an awesome New Year!!   See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment