Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

That's a Wrap! - February






So many awesome books came out this month and my TBR pile is growing larger and larger with each passing minute!!  Be that as it may, I did read quite a few books that had been in that same pile for a while.  Most of these were actually pretty good and a couple didn't hold my attention as much as I would have liked.  That being said, here are the books I read in the month of February...








From heart-breaking memories to werewolves solving mysteries, this month was filled with tears and laughter, anticipation and action!  Plus...it was the return of my all time favorite series, The Mediator!  All hail Meg Cabot!! :)  What will March hold?  Only time will tell!  One thing is for sure, there are more great books coming out in March and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on them!  

What have you guys read in the month of February?  I'd love to know so let me know in the comments below!  Happy reading! :)


                                                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment