Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review - Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld





All my life I’ve been interested in books.  Reading about so many adventures, getting to know and falling in love with the characters from so many different stories from around the world, and developing a fictional book family.  As I grew older, I found that I also had a love for writing.  Creating my own stories, getting lost in worlds in which I had the power to create characters and plot points and where I could always decide on that Happily Ever After.  Creating this blog has given me the opportunity to take both of these subjects, and put them together to form something I absolutely love!  It goes without saying that eventually I was going to find a book that mixed these too subjects as well.  And what a book it is.  For this particular review, I have for you….



No comments:

Post a Comment