Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

March TBR







Hey guys!  Already its been a fabulous reading month and we aren't even halfway into it yet!  I have quite a few titles to get through this month but currently on my TBR stack is...






Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (I've heard a LOT of hype on this recently so I can't wait to dig into this epic fantasy!)

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson





Okay so...this may not look like a large list or anything but I have a feeling its going to take me a bit to get through The Name of the Wind and...I kind of want to take my time with it.  This will be the first big epic fantasy I've read and I want to really get into the world and enjoy the story.  We'll see how far I can make it through this list!


Look for more reviews this month as well as a wrap up at the end of the month to see how far I get through this list! Let me know in the comments below what you may have on your TBR for this month!!


Happy Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment