Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

April TBR!






Happy April!  

There are some really good books coming out this month!  I can't wait to get my hands on them...a few I already have actually...

More to the point, April is going to be a much better reading month for me.  March was a good reading month but, due to the undertaking of a particularly large novel (looking at you, The Name of the Wind), I was unable to read much of anything else.  Be that as it may...here is my April TBR:



The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer

The Duff by Kody Keplinger

Night Film by Marisha Pessl

Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

The Beast (A Black Dagger Brotherhood Novel) by J.R. Ward

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare



At this time, I have already completed The Beast by J.R. Ward and can I just say that anything she writes is FABULOUS!  I absolutely love her writing style and the connections she makes between her readers and her characters.  If you've never picked up a J.R. Ward book, by all means do so now!  

Also, City of Bones, will be a reread for me as I am going to attempt to read the series over again.  I loved the series back when it first came out and, due (in some part) to the tv show that has been on, I have found my love for it AND certain characters, all over again!  Can't wait! 








That's it for this month's TBR.  It looks a little long but I've already completed a couple of the books in the pile so...here's to a new month!   

Happy Reading!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment