Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

Review - eleanor & park by rainbow rowell




Most of us remember high school, no matter how much we may try to block it out.  We remember the good times like our first crush, our best friend, and who was the lucky guy (or girl) to bestow your first kiss.  We also remember the not so nice times like our first fight, being bullied and not being able to fit in. 

A lot of times, the good outweighed the bad.  Especially looking back on the grand scheme of things.  Who you interacted with on a daily basis, besides your closest best friends, usually ended once that bell rang and you were able to go home.  Some people could even just float through the halls as if they didn’t even exist.  Some people also liked it better that way.


Why the time-travel nostalgia?  Well maybe it’s because of the latest book on my TBR list which I finished in LESS than a day.  I’ve heard nothing but good things about this particular author and I finally got my hands on a copy of one of the books that has received rave reviews.  Yes, I’m talking about Rainbow Rowell and her novel Eleanor & Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment