Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Review - Gilded by Christina Farley




A few years ago, I was graced with the opportunity to take the trip of a lifetime.  I was able to go overseas…about as far overseas as I could possibly get from here…to South Korea.  I was able to stay a couple weeks and experience all the culture, history, and absolute wonder and amazement that is this fabulous country! 


I met lots of great friends, got to experience the shopping and cultural aspects of everything, and even got to see the amazing landscape that unfolded around me.  It’s been a few years since I’ve been over there but recently, I found a book that brought me right back to the center of that universe.  From the descriptive dialogue and the way the culture is brought forth, to the majestic beauty of Seoul, Christina Farley’s “Gilded”, really brought EVERYTHING back into focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment