Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

August Wrap Up!

 




Wow what a month it’s been!  I’ve been crazy busy reading a lot of really great novels this month!  I only have pictured a few, but there were so many I enjoyed!

So on my list for this month I’ve read:

Reawakened by Colleen Houck
Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
The Spirit Keeper by K B Laugheed
The Kiss of Deception by Marie E Pearson
The Collector by Victoria Scott
To Nowhere by C.E. Wilson
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

My top three out of that entire list would have to be:  The Collector, The Spirit Keeper, and Reawakened, but oh my gosh the rest of the books were pretty darn good! Check out the reviews for each!

I’m really excited for what September holds and I hope you guys join me for every wonderful word.

Thanks a lot guys and I hope you have a wonderful month of reading!  I will be listing a TBR list for September soon!


Enjoy! J

No comments:

Post a Comment