Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

Review - The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks



If it’s a contemporary, heart-breaking love story, it must be a Nicholas Sparks novel. 

So let me start off by saying that I really actually love all of Nicholas Sparks’ works.  I’ve read every novel he’s written and usually, I’ve gobbled them up in less than a day’s time.

However it did take me quite a while to read, The Longest Ride

This book begins with a first person point of view from Ira Levinson, a Jewish man born in 1920 who you find has just recently crashed his car into the winter laden woods of North Carolina.  Scary, and quite heartbreaking at times, throughout this entire ordeal, you are able to learn quite a bit about Ira and the woman he’s loved his whole life.

But this is only one side of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment