Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2015

Review - To Nowhere by C.E. Wilson




Okay, I’ll be the first to admit, science fiction novels…not usually my thing.  I’ve read a few and liked them but generally, on a whole, I wouldn’t pick one up.  However, I’m trying to change that. 

So recently, I’ve been doing a lot of reviews on different books and trying to get back into the habit of picking something up off the shelves that’s different and unique.  I want something that I wouldn’t usually read so that I can broaden my genres a bit.  So when C.E. Wilson contacted me to review her latest novel, I was more than happy to give it a try.

I’m glad I did.


C.E. Wilson weaves a tale of, what feels like, old school sci-fi in a modern/alternate reality.  She tells the story of a young woman, Lyris, who is still in school and essentially trying to figure out her life.  She’s moved to a brand new town, she doesn’t know anyone, and her parents are professors at the local college and seem rarely to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment